Subject: Notes on procedures

Notes on procedures

From: Robert Ellis Wynne-Jones <robewj>
Date: Monday, October 22, 2001
I am writing a web site about conservation and would like to include
a section on how to make pastes, solutions etc.

I would like to hear from other conservators on how they make
whatever pastes, solutions etc. they use day to day. Please include
quantities, suppliers, equipment used, and variations of use in your
replies. I hope that this web site will be used by professionals and
student conservators alike to find a wide variety of information
otherwise not included in the web sites already around today.

Robert Wynne-Jones

                 Distributed: Monday, October 22, 2001