Subject: Skin Deep

Skin Deep

From: David Lanning <david>
Date: Monday, October 22, 2001
We are writing to invite you to 'Opt-In' to a new mailing list we
are creating. We publish twice yearly at
<URL:http://www.hewit.com/>, our newsletter 'Skin Deep' and on quite
a regular basis, other pieces of news on our company and its
products.

If you would like to receive notification by e-mail of these events,
please send an e-mail to me at <david [at] hewit__com> with 'Mailing List'
in the subject line.  If you prefer, you can complete the form at
<URL:http://www.hewit.com/maillist.htm>

David M. Lanning
J. Hewit and Sons Ltd.
+44 20 8965 5377