Subject: Water damaged paintings

Water damaged paintings

From: Berit Moller <beritogbent>
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2001
I am currently working on two paintings which were totally drowned
in an accident with a sprinkler gone wild. I would like to know if
anybody is interested in sharing my experiences during the
conservation and restoration on these two paintings. I have
notifications on the paintings reactions from the stage of complete
wetness until drying and the conservation and restoration. If there
is any interest I will write a small report with my findings for
this purpose. Please suggest a place to publish.

    author.

Berit Moller
Paintings Conservator
Amalienborg Palace