Subject: Dry pigments

Dry pigments

From: Victoria Bunting <bunting>
Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2001
NEDCC has jars of dry pigments purchased from Conservation Materials
Ltd. (which is now out of business).  We are trying to gather
Material Safety Data Sheets for these materials.  Does anyone know
from whom Conservation Materials bought their dry pigments for
distribution?  Or, does anyone have MSDS's for any of their dry
pigments that we could get copies of? You can contact me off-list to
let me know the answer to the latter question. Thank you,

Victoria Bunting
Assistant Conservator
Northeast Document Conservation Center
100 Brickstone Square