Subject: Conservation fiction

Conservation fiction

From: Rebecca A. Rushfield <wittert>
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2001
Concerning the Moderator's comment that he would make available on
Conservation OnLine a list of conservation-related fiction, I have
been working on such a list sporadically for the past 15 years. If
anyone else has been working on a similar list, perhaps we could
collaborate.

    **** Moderator's comments:
    Pat Griffin <griffin [at] cma-oh__org> sent in a great list begun some
    time ago and I've forwarded it to Rebecca. We're off to a great
    start

Rebecca Rushfield

                 Distributed: Friday, October 19, 2001