Subject: Retail outlets for paper

Retail outlets for paper

From: Tatiana Ginsberg <tatianaginsberg>
Date: Friday, October 12, 2001
    author.

I am posting this on behalf of Lynn Amlie and Tim Barrett at UICB
paper.

    We at UICB are looking for the best ways to distribute our
    papers, specifically to the conservation community. At the
    moment our Japanese papers are available through Talas, and many
    of our papers have been available through Bookmakers, but most
    conservators still call the office. We'd like to know if most
    conservators are likely to buy through Talas, as we'd like to
    place more of our papers through them. Or is there another
    source that is preferred? We feel that the conservation
    community is really who we make our papers for, and we are
    currently developing new endpapers that we want to be able to
    bring to the community reliably, and through an already well
    used and trusted source. Any thoughts anyone has on the subject
    would be much appreciated.

Tatiana Ginsberg
258 Black Springs Circle
Iowa City, IA 52246