Subject: Confectionery

Confectionery

From: Ann Stewart <ann.stewart>
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2001
Does anyone have experience of conserving sweets?. We have a jar of
"Mojo" chewy sweets that are about 30 years old. The curator wants
to accession the jar, which has been used for display, it is neatly
lined with rows of sweets and wouldn't look the same without them.
They look ok, slightly sticky when you unwrap them, but I wonder
what the best way to preserve them would be.

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 16, 2001