Subject: Seminar on collection surveys

Seminar on collection surveys

From: Helen Spencer <h.spencer>
Date: Monday, October 15, 2001
Seminar on collection surveys
National Museums of Scotland/Historic Scotland Conservation Seminar
Royal Museum, Edinburgh
Lecture Theatre
Monday, October 22, 2001
2:30pm

The seminar will be on Collection surveys and includes a few small
presentation and then a general discussion of peoples experiences.
We now have an additional speaker so the program will be as follows:

    Will Murray (Scottish Museums Council)
    Collections surveys at Glasgow Museums

    Belen Cobo del Arco (NMS)
    Condition surveying of the Islamic ceramic collection at NMS

    Andrew Magraw (Dundee University)
    DUST ( Dundee University Survey Tool)

The seminars are informal and anyone is invited so please come
along. We will have ample time afterwards for questions to the
speakers and general discussion about collection surveying  .

Any queries please contact

    Helen Spencer
    +44 131 247 4347
    h.spencer [at] nms__ac__uk