Subject: Identifying metals

Identifying metals

From: Terrence Quinlan <quinlat>
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2001
I am seeking suppliers for test papers used in the identification of
common metals. I would prefer Canadian distributors, though American
and overseas suppliers would also be appreciated. The following test
papers were published in Gilroy, David and Godfrey, Ian. Ed. A
Practical Guide to the Conservation and Care of Collections Western
Australian Museum, 1998

    Antimony Test Paper
    Cuprotesmo Test Paper
    Dipyridyl Test Paper

Terrence Quinlan
Conservation Instructor
Applied Museum Studies Programme
Algonquin College
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
613-727-4723 ext: 5060

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 10, 2001