Subject: Curved plywood

Curved plywood

From: Jake Kaner <jake.kaner>
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2001
The following is posted on behalf of Edgar Mantz, a Ph.D. student
who is commencing his studies in High Wycombe.

    We are looking for case studies and on going projects which are
    treating/preserving delaminated/deteriorated plywood's on
    furniture or other objects. If you have any experience of
    working with any such conservation projects then we would be
    very grateful if you would kindly email us any information. We
    are particularly interested in adhesive systems and the effects
    of delimitation on surface finishes. We are also looking for
    un-treated objects to work on as part of this Ph.D. research. So
    if you have a lonely plywood based object in your collection
    which has been neglected due to funding problems, etc. we might
    be able to help you here with conservation.

    Please contact;

        Prof. Jake Kaner and or Edgar Mantz
        Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
        Queen Alexandra Road
        High Wycombe Bucks HP11 2JZ
        UK
        jake.kaner [at] bcuc__ac__uk
        +44 1494 522141

                Distributed: Wednesday, October 10, 2001