Subject: C&H Manufacturing

C&H Manufacturing

From: Iona McCraith <iona.mccraith>
Date: Thursday, October 4, 2001
I have acquired a couple of older model matcutters made by C&H
Manufacturing. I am trying to source the appropriate blades for each
of them--the cutters are different models and appear to require
different size and types of blades. Does anyone know if this company
is still in business and how to contact them?

Iona McCraith
Preservation Consultant
Bethany, Ontario
705-277-1309