Subject: Heritage preservation directory

Heritage preservation directory

From: Angela Henricksen <angelah>
Date: Monday, October 1, 2001
Zetta Florence is proud to announce the release of our new Heritage
Preservation Directory. We are dedicated to the design and supply of
high quality heritage preservation storage and presentation products
and enjoy the enviable position of being Australia's leading
heritage preservation supplier.

Through our ongoing international search for new and innovative
products, we offer the most comprehensive range of archival products
at the most competitive prices.

Within the pages of our directory you will find major innovations
such as our 500 Year( paper, folders and boxes--archival and
affordable. We have also designed an easy to follow Collection
Management Guide which provides an innovative approach to guide you
through size and product selections to ensure your decisions are the
most suitable for your application. We see our role as more than
just a supplier. It is to ensure that the products comply with the
challenging standards set by the National Archives of Australia in
the first instance, and that they meet Zetta Florence's product
standards in the second. It has been our consistent aim to source
affordable, beautiful and practical conservation materials. Please
watch <URL:http://www.zettaflorence.com.au> in the coming months as
we put a selection of our products online. Catalogues are available
for an administration charge of AUD$4.50 + postage. Please email
info [at] zettaflorence__com__au or Fax: +61 3 9416 2236 with your credit
card details.

Georgina Knightley
General Manager, Zetta Florence

                 Distributed: Tuesday, October 2, 2001