Subject: Library binding automation

Library binding automation

From: Marco Smits <marco>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2001
Regarding binding interfaces to LMS/ILS (Library
Management/Integrated Library Systems) Systems, I came across a
message regarding a software interface between binding preparation
software and LMS/ILS systems.

Some of you I met at the ALA in San Francisco, but for those who
don't know, we (SF-Systems <URL:http://www.sf-systems.com>) just
build a program that does exactly that and it works with all LMS/ILS
systems. No re-keying no typing errors, etc. It is called LINC and I
would suggest talking to your binder about it, although it can be
acquired directly by the library as well.

Marco Smits
SF-Systems

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 26, 2001