Subject: AATA volumes offered

AATA volumes offered

From: Gary Alden <maddoggwa>
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2001
Fodera Fine Art Conservation, Ltd., in New York has two nearly
complete sets of AATA (Art and Archaeology Technical Abstracts)
starting with Volume 1, Number 1 in 1955 when it was originally
published as Studies in Conservation (Etudes De Conservation) IIC
Abstracts of the Technical Literature on Archaeology and the Fine
Arts under the auspices of what was then the International Institute
for the Conservation of Museum Objects.  We would be happy to make
both sets of these volumes available without charge to any
institution that would like to add one of these collections to its
periodical library.  We will pack them up and the only expense would
be shipping by whatever means the selected institution would choose.
Please respond to Gary Alden at galden [at] foderafineart__com

               Distributed: Wednesday, September 26, 2001