Subject: Eastern Analytical Symposium--addendum

Eastern Analytical Symposium--addendum

From: John Scott <nyconsnctr>
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2001
September 11-20, 2001: We are profoundly shocked and saddened, and
unable to rival the eloquence of so many others' recent statements.
We hope you and yours are safe. As part of the answer to those who
would disrupt our lives, the Eastern Analytical Symposium's Planning
Committee has determined to conduct another excellent Symposium on
schedule October 1-4 in as normal a manner as possible. See
<URL:http://www.eas.org> for the EAS President's current
announcement, and <URL:http://www.NYCF.org> for the October 1-2,
2001 Conservation Science schedule.

John Scott
Conservation Foundation
Eastern Analytical Symposium Governing Board
Fax: 212-714-0149

                Distributed: Friday, September 21, 2001