Subject: Insurance

Insurance

From: W. T. Chase <tchase4921>
Date: Friday, September 21, 2001
Kristin N Van Alstine <artworkbydimitrova [at] juno__com> writes

>I'm a Conservator thinking of establishing a private practice. It's
>my impression, that insurance is a must. I've contacted several
>agents locally, but none admitted having much experience in writing
>policies addressing the special needs of a conservator.

Perhaps Shannon A. Hopkins of Aon Risk Services can be of help.  She
is very experienced in dealing with conservator's needs.

    Shannon A. Hopkins
    Account Manager
    Aon Risk Services, Inc. of Washington, D.C.
    1120 20th Street NW -  Suite 600
    Washington DC 20036-3406
    202-862-5369  or 800-424-8830
    Fax: 202-331-8409