Subject: Carpet

Carpet

From: Elizabeth Hadlow <ehadlow>
Date: Thursday, September 6, 2001
A Nylon cut pile carpet tile, backed with PVC has been proposed for
use in our Museum. I have been looking for alternatives that would
be more suitable for museum application, however I've not had much
luck so far.

Has anyone had any luck finding carpets made from polyester,
polypropylene or any other suitable material--both the pile and the
backing?

Elizabeth Hadlow
Conservator
Australian National Maritime Museum

                Distributed: Tuesday, September 11, 2001