Conservation DistList Archives [Date] [Subject] [Author] [SEARCH]

Subject: Convex glass

Convex glass

From: Scott Carroll <scott_carroll>
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2001
Does anyone know of a source for (or even the correct name for) a
large piece of convex glass that fits over a portrait picture?  This
is the type of glass that fits into an ornate oval frame and usually
covers a photograph rather than a painting.  The photograph is
slightly convex as well.

Scott Carroll
Alaska State Museums
395 Whittier Street
Juneau, AK 99801
Fax: 907-465-2976

                  Conservation DistList Instance 15:22
               Distributed: Wednesday, September 5, 2001
                       Message Id: cdl-15-22-014
Received on Wednesday, 5 September, 2001

[Search all CoOL documents]

URL: http://