Subject: Software for gathering production statistics

Software for gathering production statistics

From: Martha Jackson <mjackson>
Date: Friday, August 24, 2001
We are in search of any software programs that are used in the field
to record statistical information as it pertains to conservation
treatments. At Johns Hopkins University we are using a form that we
created in Excel to record monthly and annual statistics. From the
form we can extract data for ARL (Association of Research Libraries)
statistics. What software programs, if any, are you using to record
statistics?

Martha Edgerton
Book Conservator
Milton S. Eisenhower Library