Subject: Storing oversized photographs

Storing oversized photographs

From: Brigit Naef <brigit.naef>
Date: Monday, August 20, 2001
I am looking for a material to wrap very large photographs (125 x
125cm) for storage. There is a material called Tyvek and I wonder if
there is someone who has experience  with this material concerning
photographs (C-prints), or if anyone has already used it for storing
photographs? Any suggestions about material, minimum size 150 x 150
cm, that I could use to cover and store C-prints would be very much
appreciated.

Brigit Naef
Kartonage, Konservierung,Kunstverpackung
Am Wasser 55
8049 Zurich
Switzerland

                 Distributed: Tuesday, August 21, 2001