Subject: Presentations on conservation

Presentations on conservation

From: Len Hambleton <lhambleton>
Date: Friday, August 17, 2001
Would anyone care to share their presentations (e.g. PowerPoint)
done for conservation? I am preparing my first and learning at the
same time.

    **** Moderator's comments: There are some preservation related
    PowerPoint presentations in the California Preservation
    Clearinghouse, a part of Conservation OnLine (CoOL):
    <URL:http://cpc.stanford.edu/>

    If people are willing to share their (noncommercial)
    presentations, I would be happy to make them available in CoOL.

Len Hambleton-Chief Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
4650 Mail Service Center
Raleigh NC 27699-4650