Subject: Outdoor sculpture

Outdoor sculpture

From: Mary Edna Sullivan <mesullivan>
Date: Tuesday, August 7, 2001
In regards to conservation of vandalized outdoor stonework, a
sundial base and marble statuary and urns, I am reviewing a proposal
recommending both poultice cleaning and consolidation with Jahn
and/or HCT.  I am trying to locate more information on these
products from institutions and or conservators who have used said
products.

Mary Edna Sullivan
Curator, Middleton Place Foundation
4300 Ashley River Road