Subject: Wallpaper

Wallpaper

From: Elisabeth Joy <ejoy>
Date: Monday, July 9, 2001
    author.

I am looking for conservators with experience treating historical
wallpaper. We wish to preserve as much of the original wallpaper as
possible in one of our historic houses, though some elements may
have to be replaced   The project is located in Toronto, Canada.

    **** Moderator's comments:   The Foundation of the American
    Institute for Conservation (FAIC) has a service called the AIC
    Guide to Conservation Services, which will help you find a
    conservator in a particular specialty and geographic area.

        American Institute for Conservation
        1717 K Street, NW, Suite 200
        Washington, DC 20006
        202-452-9545
        Fax: 202-452-9328
        info [at] aic-faic__org
        <URL:aic.stanford.edu/>

Elisabeth Joy
Supervisor, Collections and Conservation
Museums and Heritage Services
Culture Division, City of Toronto
98 Atlantic Ave.
Toronto, Ontario M6K-1X9