Subject: Hurricane

Hurricane

From: Gordon A. Lewis Jr. <lab>
Date: Friday, June 29, 2001
Once more Florida is looking dowm the throat of hurricane season,
and the possibility of a major strike is very real.
Again, several major insurers have asked us to help them develop a
roster of conservators who would be willing to assist should the
need arise.

The insurers have advised us they will incur the salaries and
expenses of those involved. initially, this will require the ability
to get away from your existing practice for 5 to 10 working days
(7-14 days total) and the probability is high that we would work
straight through with few breaks--as is normal in emergency response
situations. Continued retention after the initial period will be
discussed on a case by case basis toward the end of the initial
response period.

If this is of interest, please e-mail us your contact information
and a brief precis of your experience and abilities. If you
responded last season and nothing has changed in your life, please
just indicate your willingness to stand by again; we still have your
resume.

The Fine Arts Conservancy/Stoneledge
561-684-6133
Fax: 561-684-8508