Subject: Evaluating condition

Evaluating condition

From: Susan Green <sgreen>
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2001
I would like to find a print resource to help us identify gift
materials which should not be added to the collection due to their
condition. We do not have a conservator on staff, and would like to
determine whether items (generally books) just need a good airing,
should be rejected, or need preservation measures. It would be great
if the resource could include guidelines and photos. Thanks, Susan
Green

Susan Green
Technical Services
O'Keefe Library