Subject: Non-English conservation literature

Non-English conservation literature

From: Stephanie Watkins <sbwatkins>
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2001
    author.

Attention conservators (especially those in book, paper, and
photographic conservation): What are the conservation/preservation
or conservation/preservation related books, journals, or articles
printed in a non-English language that you wish were translated into
English?  Please provide:

    *   the title,

    *   a translation of the title or general idea of the topic in
        English,

    *   the identity of the language of the current publication,

    *   the author(s) or editor(s) names,

    *   the year(s) of publication,

    *   the publisher and publisher's location,

    *   the approximate length (word count or number of pages and
        font size),

    *   a short explanation of the importance of this work to the
        field,

    *   any other relevant information that would aid in
        translation.

Please send your list directly to Stephanie Watkins at
sbwatkins [at] mail__utexas__edu as soon as possible.

I am only identifying titles at this time.  Please do not send the
item to me should you own it.  Thank you for your assistance with
this request.

Stephanie Watkins
Head of Paper Conservation
The Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 7219
Austin, TX 78713-7219
512-471-9117