Subject: Fume hood

Fume hood

From: Flavia Perugini <fperugini>
Date: Monday, June 11, 2001
We are in the process of refurbishing our conservation lab and
improving fume extraction.  We intend to purchase a new portable
fume extraction unit and would appreciate any suggestions from
satisfied users.  Also, we are looking for a second-hand fume hood,
less than 5' 7" wide and in any condition, to be fitted possibly
within the next year.

Flavia Perugini, conservator
George Washington's Mount Vernon
P.O. Box 110