Subject: Educational opportunities sought

Educational opportunities sought

From: Mario J. Soares <mariojsoares>
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2001
    author.

I am old painting conservator, educated in Italy, 1991.  Since 1994,
I have come to develop my work in the area of the modern painting
conservation working and studying with artists, galleries and some
institutions and frequented seminaries, etc.  What I would like is
to be able to attend in the United States a small course or work shop
of three weeks, for example, in a museum or another institution that
is dedicated to this area.

    **** Moderator's comments: The remainder of the message was
    unclear. Mr. Soares either has funding, or is seeking funding.

Mario J.Soares

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 22, 2001