Subject: Columbia/University of Texas programs Reunion

Columbia/University of Texas programs Reunion

From: David B. Gracy II <gracy>
Date: Thursday, May 17, 2001
All graduates and friends of the Conservation Education Program of
Columbia University and of Preservation and Conservation Studies of
the University of Texas at Austin are invited to join our annual
reunion in Dallas during the American Institute for Conservation
meeting.

This year our reunion is being held jointly with the annual
reception of Garrison/Lull Conservation Environments.  Come both
renew friendships and meet colleagues with environmental interests
similar to your own.

The reunion is scheduled for June 2, Saturday, 5:30-7:30 PM, in the
Cambridge Room, Lobby Level, Le Meridien Hotel, 650 North Pearl
Street, Dallas, a block northeast of the Adams Mark Hotel.

Please show your AIC registration at the door.

Hosting the reunion this year will be Karen Pavelka, Chela Metzger,
and Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa.

David B. Gracy II, CA
Mail code: D7000
The University of Texas at Austin