Subject: Materials for storage cabinet

Materials for storage cabinet

From: David Gray <d.gray>
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2001
I am investigating materials for use in the construction of storage
cabinets. The storage cabinets will house geological material. We
would like to use a convenient, reasonably low cost, conservation
grade material. I guess those three criteria cannot really exist
together. If there is anyone out there who has any ideas or
experience in this field ie specifying materials for the use in the
construction of storage cabinets I would be very please to hear from
you.

David Gray
Conservation Scientist
The Natural History Museum