Subject: Airborne glycol and glycerin

Airborne glycol and glycerin

From: Sean Harrison <seanh>
Date: Monday, May 7, 2001
Are there any guidelines or protocols for capturing and identifying
the quantity of airborne clear glycol or glycerin?

We are hoping to advise our institution in the use of such compounds
in atmospheric theatrical hazing units, but need to positively
capture samples proving the presence in exhibit galleries.

Clear microscope slides left undisturbed for a month in a space with
visible concentrations of these compounds yielded no visible samples
under 60x magnification.

Sean Harrison
Preparator
Experience Music  Project