Subject: Protective shoes

Protective shoes

From: Tracey Mazur <tracey.mazur>
Date: Tuesday, May 8, 2001
Isobel Griffin <igriffin [at] nts__org__uk> writes

>We will soon be opening a very fragile historic house to the public,
>and would like to obtain some protective shoes for visitors to wear
>over or instead of their outdoor shoes. Can anyone recommend a
>particular type, preferably with details of the supplier?

The Intel Museum provides visitors with blue shoe covers when
dressing in a "bunny suit", a garment worn by fabrication
technicians.  The shoe covers are part of the fab uniform.  They are
disposable and low linting. <URL:http://www.wkep.com/Brochures.htm>
click on "non woven garments listing" beside the picture of the shoe
cover

<URL:http://www.labsafety.com/> also carries a variety of shoe
covers, some with skid resistance but I have not had any experience
with the anti skid type.

Tracey Mazur

                   Distributed: Tuesday, May 8, 2001