Subject: Flash photography

Flash photography

From: Carlos Mijares <ed_marco_polo>
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2001
We will appreciate any reference of technical information about the
effect of the flash light on museum objects; paintings, textiles,
leather, photographs, etc. We have several requests from Mexican
conservators, and so we are seeking where to look for further
information.

    **** Moderator's comments: This topic has been discussed before.
    Please see the DistList archives in Conservation OnLine
    http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/cdl/

Carlos Mijares
Editorial Marco Polo, S.A. de C.V.
Mexico, City.