Subject: Presentation on certification cancelled

Presentation on certification cancelled

From: Niccolo Caldararo <caldararo>
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2001
I would like to inform those people who helped me with my survey on
the Fellow category in AIC and certification that I will not be
presenting my results at the AIC meeting in Dallas this year as
planned.  This is due to both a conflict with other ongoing projects
and a misunderstanding with the AIC over the nature of my talk and
participation in the issues session.  I will continue to collect
information and develop my paper for either publication or
presentation at a future date.  I want to thank everyone who
participated and generously gave their time.

Niccolo Caldararo
Director and Chief Conservator
Conservation Art Service

                 Distributed: Thursday, April 19, 2001