Subject: Dataloggers

Dataloggers

From: Cliff Gothorp <cliffg>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2001
Emily O'Reilly <emily_gilbert [at] hotmail__com> writes

>... After much
>researching I now have on trial a Gemini 'Tinyview' data logger.

As the appointed distributor to museums archives and libraries for
Tinytalk Tinytag Tinyview dataloggers we can confirm that we have
supplied these loggers to major institutions in many countries for
the past six years. We receive very few problems considering the
amount purchased. The price is very competitive and the software
without doubt is the best available. A new dual channel Tinyview
logger is now available for temperature and humidity with constant
LCD read out. the logger is priced at UKP165.00 (sterling) the
product will be featured at
<URL:http://www.preservationequipment.com/> in about 6 to 8 weeks
time.

Cliff Gothorp