Subject: Laws and regulations

Laws and regulations

From: Vojin Nikolic <vojinn>
Date: Friday, April 13, 2001
I need information about law or any other official documentation
regulating conservation and restoration work on monuments in your
countries. I especially need information about whether there are any
documents about chemical laboratories in field of conservation and
restoration. Is there any act or rule that is dealing with the
necessity of various physical and chemical analysis? It is very
urgent for me to collect these information. Or maybe You know where
on the WWW I can find them.

Vojin Nikolic
Conservation scientist
Institute for the protection of cultural monuments of Serbia

                  Distributed: Friday, April 13, 2001