Subject: New list: NCCR

New list: NCCR

From: Jerry Weber <jerryweber>
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2001
A new discussion list has been set up to keep people in touch with
developments in conservation related issues.  We hope that it will
be lively list.  We do not expect this bulletin board to be in
competition to Conservation DistList, rather as a UK and Ireland
complement to the list.  We welcome as many overseas conservators to
participate in it as possible.  Please register at the address
below.  We hope to make the bulletin board a way of
communicating--research developments, job vacancies, current news,
technical questions.  The address is
<URL:http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/conservation-nccr.html>.

The National Council for Conservation-Restoration (NCCR) has
launched its new web site <URL:http://www.nccr.org.uk>.  The site
offers links to all the conservation and restoration professional
organisations in the UK and Ireland as well as information on
professional accreditation and the Conservation Register.

Jerry Weber
Chair of NCCR
123 Leam Terrace
Leamington Spa