Subject: Maintenance of outdoor sculpture

Maintenance of outdoor sculpture

From: Sandra Lougheed <slougheed>
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2001
I am responsible for maintaining an outdoor art and monument
collection in the City of Toronto. I would like to be able to bring
warm water on site as an option for carrying out routine annual
maintenance on our collection. The logistics of this seem
overwhelming. Cold water and steam are relatively easy. Has anyone
had any  experience with this?. I do not like to use commercial
firms, but am looking for equipment that could be purchased and is
relatively portable and easy to use.

Sandra Lougheed

                   Distributed: Sunday, April 8, 2001