Subject: GC/MS

GC/MS

From: Tatiana Falcon <tatia12>
Date: Friday, April 6, 2001
I would appreciate any comments on the sensibility, characteristics,
and quality of the GC/MS Qp-5050 Shimadzu offers since I'm about to
apply for a Japanese funding and need to invest the grant in
Japanese equipment. It would also be very useful to have the names
of other brands that might be better.

Tatiana Falcon
Coordinator of the Art Diagnosis Laboratory. National University of
Mexico (UNAM)

                   Distributed: Friday, April 6, 2001