Subject: Foot and mouth disease

Foot and mouth disease

From: Suzanne Kitto <suzanne.kitto>
Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2001
    author.

I am writing on behalf of the UKIC publication Conservation News,
Archaeology Section.  I am interested to hear if any Conservators
especially those connected to Archaeology have been effected by the
Foot and Mouth situation and if so would you be interested in
writing a short article for Conservation News about your
experiences. Thanks

Please contact Suzanne Kitto

                   Distributed: Friday, April 6, 2001