Subject: Effectiveness of Internet job postings

Effectiveness of Internet job postings

From: Jean D. Portell <jeandp>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001
    author.

Do job openings posted on the Internet help conservators find work?

I wish to know if conservators have found employment at museums,
other institutions, or private conservation studios by responding to
job offers that were posted anywhere on the Internet.

This information is requested as part of my research about the
effects of Internet communications on the way conservators practice.
during a co-authored presentation at the AIC Annual Meeting in
Dallas at the end of May.

Please respond directly to me before April 30.
Thank you very much,

Jean D. Portell
13 Garden Place
Brooklyn, NY 11201