Subject: Bedacryl 122X

Bedacryl 122X

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Friday, March 30, 2001
We are sad to announce that we are having to discontinue Bedacryl
122X, the colourless thermo-plastic acrylic resin used for over a
decade in the consolidation of mineralised silver and copper alloys.

New EU regulations regarding the *bulk* storage of this product mean
that we cannot continue to offer Bedacryl 122X in small (single
litre) or otherwise containers.

Bedacryl 122X will still be available from the makers but with a
limit of a 190 litre drum and the restrictive health and safety
regulations such *bulk* storage brings the product as far as most
conservators are involved will effectively have been discontinued.

We have a limited stock of single litre units available; the new
regulations effect *bulk* storage only, though this product must be
stored in the proper safe storage cabinets as prescribed by the MSDS
information.

Mark Vine
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
Units 1-5 Pony Road