Subject: Disaster Recovery Yellow Pages

Disaster Recovery Yellow Pages

From: Jeanne Eichelberger <jeichelb>
Date: Monday, March 26, 2001
yellow pages, I had a look at this a while back when it first came
to my attention.  Because of the price, I requested it through
interlibrary loan so I could see it before investing in it.  This
turned out to be a good approach, since the publication, although
potentially useful for some situations, was not suitable enough for
our purposes to warrant purchasing a copy.  I would suggest trying
to borrow a copy to look at. My recollection is that it seemed more
geared to commercial than academic situations.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 3, 2001