Subject: Portable steamer

Portable steamer

From: Shelley Reisman Paine <srpaine>
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2001
I recently purchased a Steam Buggy.  It is a portable low pressure
steamer with a wand, set of hose attachments, and a reservoir which
holds about 1 liter of water.  It has been very helpful working in
the lab and off-site.   It cost $145 plus $30 shipping and handling.
A few conservators asked me about it so I thought I would post it
here for anyone else who might be interested.

It can be located at
<URL:http://www.tvguardian-online.com/steambuggy/>

Shelley Reisman Paine
Sculpture Conservator