Subject: Disaster Recovery Yellow Pages

Disaster Recovery Yellow Pages

From: Charlotte Payne <clpayne>
Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2001
Our Associate University Librarian has asked for further information
on the 2001 Disaster Recovery Yellow Pages by Systems Audit Group,
and we are asking the DistList because we are not familiar with it.
Main question: because of its expense ($98) is it worthwhile for
academic libraries, rather than businesses, and does it concentrate
on areas other than the west coast (where we are located)?

Charlotte Payne
Wendy Jones
Preservation Department, Shields Library, 100 North West Quad,
University of California, Davis, CA 95616
530-752-6040
Fax: 530-754-8785

                  Distributed: Friday, March 23, 2001