Subject: Call for participants--Wet treatments of works on paper

Call for participants--Wet treatments of works on paper

From: Karen L. Pavelka <pavelka>
Date: Friday, February 23, 2001
Call for participants
Discussion session:  Wet treatments of works on paper with
    water-soluble media

We are coordinating one of the four discussion sessions for the Book
and Paper Group at the 29th AIC Annual Meeting, June, 2001.  There
will be no formal presentations, but we hope the time will be filled
with lively discussion.  To that end, we are enlisting your help.
Please contact us with any ideas you may have: problems you have
encountered, thoughts, or solutions. We can arrange to have a slide
projector or computer projection if anyone has images to show.

Elizabeth Lunning and Karen Pavelka will chair the session with the
assistance of April Smith.  Please send responses to Ms. Smith at:
apsmith [at] texas__net

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 20, 2001