Subject: Source for Gore-Tex polyester felt laminate

Source for Gore-Tex polyester felt laminate

From: Donia Conn <bookconservator>
Date: Tuesday, March 6, 2001
In December 2000 I contacted WL Gore to enquire about their Gore Tex
felt laminate. They had discontinued the production and did not have
any left overs in stock. This February, I was contacted by a Gore
representative. She wanted to let me know that Gore may be able to
help the conservation field by producing the felt laminate again,
but she needed some information. I decided that the larger the
response from the profession, the better our chances of seeing it in
production again. If you are interested in being able to buy Gore
Tex felt laminate again, please fill out the questionnaire found at
<URL:http://www.philobiblon.com/GoreTex> and return it to me via
e-mail by 30 March 2001. I will compile the information and pass it
on to the company. Thanks for your participation.

Donia Conn
Book and Paper Conservator
West Lake Conservators

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 20, 2001