Subject: Internship sought

Internship sought

From: Teresa K. Moreno <t.k.moreno>
Date: Tuesday, February 20, 2001
I am posting this message on behalf of my colleague at the Royal
Albert Memorial Museum. Please send responses directly to Sam Gatley
at the address listed below.

    Mount Maker, requires funded internship to work with
    ethnographic or historic European, costume collections. Previous
    experience includes 2 years soft and brass mount making and
    installation at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum in Exeter and a
    3 month secondment to the National Museums and Galleries on
    Merseyside working with Perspex (Plexiglas). Interested in
    British and overseas work experience opportunities.

    Sam Gatley, Mount Maker
    Royal Albert Memorial Museum
    Queen Street
    Exeter EX4 3RX, United Kingdom
    +44 1392 66 59 51
    Conservation [at] exeter__gov__com

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 21, 2001