Subject: Decision trees

Decision trees

From: Flora M. Nyland <fmnyland>
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2001
    author.

My interest is to request from the readership samples of
conservation/preservation strategies for library research material.
If your organization, agency, or repository has produced a "decision
tree", or a flow chart to enable staff decisions on what to keep,
toss, etc., and would share one with me, I'd be pleased to hear from
you in the next few weeks. Or, send one to <fmnynald [at] esf__edu>

Flora Nyland, MLS
College Archivist
SUNY College Environmental Science and Forestry
Syracuse, NY 13210

               Distributed: Wednesday, February 21, 2001