Subject: Polarizing filters

Polarizing filters

From: Mark Vine <100436.3447>
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2001
Jane Hinwood <jhinwood [at] hotmail__com> writes

>Requesting information on suppliers (Australian, if possible) of ...
>... Opaline (Cerium Oxide powder).

We have stocked this item for many years now and can provide full
technical and MSDS data on request, he product itself is available
in containers from 100 gm upwards.

For those wishing to obtain the product from distributors based in
Australia we will be pleased to provide details.

Mark G. Vine
Managing Director
Conservation Resources (UK) Ltd
+44 1865 747755